Gitzo Traveler Tripod (GT1542T Series 1, 6x Carbon Fiber, 4-Section)


This is a survey of the Gitzo Traveler Tripod (GT1542T Series 1, 6x Carbon Fiber, 4-Section), an exceptionally lightweight stand planned explicitly for climbing and voyaging purposes. Picking a mount for photography needs can be a somewhat disappointing encounter, considering the number of various stands are accessible available today. Contingent upon what you shoot and your spending plan, there are in a real sense many various decisions accessible – from conservative "GorillaPod" to hard core stand frameworks intended for super-zooming focal points. In this audit, I will expound on Gitzo, a brand name that has really become one of the most perceived among photographic artists, because of their excellent emotionally supportive networks intended forever long use. 


Gitzo Traveler Tripod 

Indeed, Gitzo mounts have been respectable among picture takers because of their top notch assemble, magnificent strength, incredible ergonomics, toughness, and dependability – all while being lightweight and simple to convey. Simultaneously, Gitzo is additionally known to be an exceptional brand with an exorbitant cost tag, with large numbers of its items presented above $500. In case you are simply getting into photography, that number will unquestionably solid startling for something expected to just hold a camera. I recall the initial occasion when I saw a Gitzo stand at a nearby camera store. Evaluated generally at $800 USD, it appeared to be not just way far from my financial plan, however it left me asking why anybody could at any point spend that much cash on mount legs alone when my Nikon DSLR unit cost me a little over 1,000. Much to My dismay then, at that point, that I would spend more than that over the course of the following year, moving between different mount systems. 


With regards to stands, you quite often get what you pay for. Modest mounts can demolish your photos, yet they can likewise destroy your gear. The absolute first modest stand that I purchased from Best Buy broke in under seven days. I supplanted it with a more costly stand that kept going a couple of months before I discarded it – it nearly cost me my camera. The plastic mount broke while I was attempting to situate the arrangement, which sent the camera down. Fortunately, the camera fell on the grass and nothing was broken. At that point, I was simply getting into untamed life photography and having purchased my first fax Nikon 300mm f/4 AF-S focal point with a 1.4x teleconverter, I realized that I required something more steady. 


That is the way I got my next mount, which I spent a few hundred dollars on with a skillet/slant head. The stand turned out extraordinary for general photography, however shooting birds in flight was near incomprehensible with it and my dissatisfaction with foggy pictures was simply making me crazy. At long last, after such countless disappointments, I chose to get a Gitzo Systematic mount with an Arca-Swiss ballhead. I have been utilizing a similar arrangement for more than 6 years now and I have utilized a wide range of stuff on it, including probably the heaviest Nikon super-zooming focal points like the Nikon 400mm f/2.8G VR. 



While I will survey my trusty Gitzo Systematic stand independently later, this audit is for the a lot more modest and more smaller adaptation of the mount that I purchased explicitly for movement and climbing purposes. The Gitzo Series 1 Traveler mounts are intended to be little and lightweight for convenientce purposes – precisely why I chose to get one for my photography needs. Since I travel via air a considerable amount, taking the massive Systematic series mount was simply not turning out for me. In addition to the fact that it was agonizing to fit it into a portable size sack, yet it was additionally taking portion of the space, leaving for all intents and purposes no space for my garments for little excursions. Also, since I have been doing for the most part scene photography of late, I chose to get a lighter arrangement with a more modest ballhead. Climbing with the mount and substantial metal ballhead was getting difficult and I wound up leaving the stand behind to an ever increasing extent, just to lament that I didn't have a stand with me later.

Post a Comment

0 Comments